Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Dessert. Easy to do in the oven. A favorite with my family and friends. I don't know where it came from, but I know my mom used to do it a lot.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 21 ounces milk (equivalent to 1.5 cans when measured in the same can of the condensed milk)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until the mixture is “frothy” on top
- Wet the surface of a 8x8 in mold with water.
- Pour the mixture from the blender in the mold.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until it is golden brown on top and has a thick consistency, it should not be runny. (If you tilt the mold a little bit, the dessert should not flow).
- Leave it in the oven until it is cool and then refrigerate.