Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The cooking time is estimated. It will vary with your preference.
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) beef steaks
- Mix the soy sauce, garlic, mustard, and pepper in a shallow baking dish. Add teh steaks, turn to coat both sides well, cover, and refrigerate for 3 to 5 hours, turning every hour or so.
- Preheat teh broiler and broiler pan.
- Place the steaks on the broiler pan and position the pan 4 to 5 inches from the heat. Broil, turning once, to the desired doneness (check the center of one steak). Serve hot.