- 2 -3 lbs chuck roast, about 1 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put roast in shallow pan. Mix next 7 ingredients and pour over meat. Cover with foil and refrigerate, turning occasionally, 2 days.
- Put roast in broiler pan.
- Stir remaining ingredients into marinade.
- Broil meat 3" from heat, basting frequently while broiling until all marinade is used.
- Broil 20 minutes on each side for medium rare. Watch carefully - burns easily.