Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 48 hrs
Cook 40 mins
This was awesome grilled.
Make and share this Broiled Marinated Chuck Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Put roast in shallow pan. Mix next 7 ingredients and pour over meat. Cover with foil and refrigerate, turning occasionally, 2 days.
- Put roast in broiler pan.
- Stir remaining ingredients into marinade.
- Broil meat 3" from heat, basting frequently while broiling until all marinade is used.
- Broil 20 minutes on each side for medium rare. Watch carefully - burns easily.