Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
Another diabetic recipe that mom got in the mail from Maple Grove Farms of Vermont. Use any Sugar-Free Maple syrup or Sugar-Free Orange Marmalade brands in your area.
- 1⁄2 cup cozy cottage sugar-free syrup (any other kind)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup polaner orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ground pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, each cut in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a covered container, add chicken.
- Let sit overnight, turning occasionally.
- Broil 5-6" from heat, about 7 minutes.
- Turn and continue broiling another 7 minutes or until cooked.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.
This is so easy to make! I can;t stress that enough. I doubled the recipe because of my family's size but I only used 3/4 cup syrup. I also add a tespoon of orange zest and that really punched up the citrus flavor. Thank you Sarah J for a tasty meal.
What a great taste, sweet and tangy! Easy to prepare. I followed step 1 in the morning and broiled the chicken when I got home from work. While the chicken broiled, I tossed together a salad and made some seasoned rice. Great meal in a hurry. Thanks for posting Sarah.
Great recipe! Thanks!!!