Recipe by Sarah J
Another diabetic recipe that mom got in the mail from Maple Grove Farms of Vermont. Use any Sugar-Free Maple syrup or Sugar-Free Orange Marmalade brands in your area.
Top Review by tornadoes three
This is so easy to make! I can;t stress that enough. I doubled the recipe because of my family's size but I only used 3/4 cup syrup. I also add a tespoon of orange zest and that really punched up the citrus flavor. Thank you Sarah J for a tasty meal.
- 1⁄2 cup cozy cottage sugar-free syrup (any other kind)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup polaner orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ground pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, each cut in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced