1/1 Photo of Broiled Lobster Tails for 2
Chef #429816's Note:
Nice for a special occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, heat water and salt to boiling.
- 2Add frozen lobster tails; heat to boiling.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer until done, about 12 minutes.
- 5Wearing a clean oven mitt or using a potholder, hold and cut down sides of lobster tails with kitchen scissors to remove thin undershell covering the meat.
- 6To prevent tails from curling, insert long metal skewer from meat side through tail to shell side, then back through shell and meat at opposite end.
- 7Set oven control at broil and/or 550 degrees.
- 8Place tails meat side up on rack in broiler pan, brush with butter.
- 9Broil with tops 3 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes. Alternatively, they can be placed over a hot grill/barbecue for 2-3 minutes.
- 10Serve with Lemon Butter.
- 11Lemon Butter:.
- 121/2 cup butter.
- 131 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 141 tablespoon snipped parsley.
- 151/4 teaspoon hot sauce.
- 16Melt butter, add remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Lobster Tails for 2
Serving Size: 1 (1311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.8
- Calories from Fat 554
- Total Fat 61.5 g
- Saturated Fat 37.0 g
- Cholesterol 337.3 mg
- Sodium 7995.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 55.0 g