- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 whole chicken, cut in serving pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler and position rack 3- 4 inches from heat source.
- Squeeze 1 tbsp lemon juice into a large bowl.
- Crush rosemary between fingers and combine with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir in oil.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Marinate while broiler preheats or longer if desired.
- Arrange chicken on broiler pan.
- Broil until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes per side.
- If chicken browns too quickly, lower broiler pan and continue cooking til done.