Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This has a zingy, lemon taste. I often make this in the summer on the grill also.
Make and share this Broiled Lemon Herb Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Pound breasts to flatten slightly.
- Squeeze lemon juice into plastic bag; toss in the lemon wedges.
- Add remaining marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in bag; turn to coat.
- Place in refrigerator for 3 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove chicken; discard marinade.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes; turn and broil an additional 5-8 minutes, until juices run clear.
I really meant to marinate the chicken breasts before I left for work this morning, but I forgot. Sooooo...when I got home I basted the chicken with the marinade while I broiled, then poured the drippings over the chicken and served. Yumdiddlyicious! Thanks for a great recipe!
Great chicken! I used all fresh herbs, marinated it overnight and threw it on the grill. It came out really moist and flavorful. I am going to try this with fish next! Thanks for the post!
Delicious and tender chicken! I also did not marinate overnight and only had 2 lemons available..still came out delicious. Very easy to prepare. This one will definitely be a keeper.