Recipe by Bippie
This is what I call adult finger food. I made this up one evening after the grocery store had these huge shrimp on sale in a tank.
Top Review by Katanashrp
Mmmmmm. Finger licking good! I used 16/20 shrimp and served it as a main dish with some mashed potatoes and avocado/tomato salad. We used the leftover butter mixture to top the shrimp and potatoes :-) Delicious! Thank you.
- 680.38 g tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 236.59 ml butter
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven on broiler setting. With a sharp knife, remove tails from prawns and butterfly them from the underside. Arrange prawns on broiler pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with garlic and lemon juice. Pour 1/4 butter mixture in a small bowl and brush onto prawns. Sprinkle all the prawns with parmesan cheese.
- Place broiler pan on top rack and broil prawns for 4-5 minutes or until done. Serve with remaining butter mixture for dipping.