Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy and quick dish made with canned pear halves. I copied from a co-worker about 13 years ago.
- Season lamb chops and place on a boiler pan.
- Arrange pear halves, cut side up in an ovenproof dish; or can arrange around the lamb on the broiler pan if desired.
- Mix butter (or margarine), lemon juice and mint in a small bowl.
- Brush mixture over the pear halves, reserving mixture.
- Broil chops until done, turning lamb midway through cooking. Check on pears and can baste with the mixture again. Turn pears if you like.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining lemon juice mixture and and serve with the broiled pears and lamb.
- If desired, fill pear halves with mint jelly.