Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
Lamb, it’s not just for spring.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 8 lamb chops, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- Preheat broiler.
- Make topping: in a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise, mustard, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper to blend well.
- Place lamb chops on broiler pan 3-4 inches from heat.
- Broil 5 minutes, turn chops over and broil 4 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on top of chops and broil until chops are done and topping is golden, about 4 minutes (watch carefully).
- Serve immediately.