Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
from cooking light. i marinated overnight. easy and uniquely flavored. i served with healthy fried rice
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 4 (6 ounce) chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (i did not use)
- 4 lime wedges
- combine all ingredients except lime wedges and lime juice. marinate in fridge overnight. add lime juice to marinade and empty all ingredients into a foil lined pan sprayed with cooking spray.broil, 5 minute turn chicken and broil 5 more minutes. garnish with lime wedges.
- 249 calories, 4.9 grams of fat, 40.2 grams of protein.