Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really easy and tasty.
- 1⁄2 lb big fully cooked smoked ham steak, about 1/2 inch thick (about 1/2 lb)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet potatoes in syrup, drained
- 2 canned pineapple slices, well drained
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Set oven at broil.
- Diagonally slash outer edge of fat on ham slice at 1 inch intevals to prevetn curling.
- Place ham slice on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil ham slice with top 3 inches from heat until light brown about 5 minutes.
- Turn ham; place potatoes and pineapple on rack.
- Brush marmalade on potatoes and pineapple.
- Broil until potatoes and pineapple are hot and ham is light brown, about 5 minutes.
- (That leftover pineapple is good with cottage cheese).