1/1 Photo of Broiled Haddock Fillets
Another excellent fish recipe with a different twist on the topping! Once again, the topping can be used on almost any firm white fish you favor. Quick and Easy...that's my game in the summer!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fillets on lightly greased broiler pan.
- 2Brush fillets lightly with oil.
- 3Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and parmesan cheese.
- 4Spread on fillets.
- 5Broil 4" from heat approximately 10 minutes.
- 6per inch of thickenss or until fish is close to point of flakiness.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Haddock Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: