Recipe by Chippie1
I found this on Allrecipes.com and it's a very easy, delicious, & quick weeknight entree to make. Add a little lemon juice while cooking to bring out the chicken's natural flavors.
Top Review by elieugene6
Great quick recipe. I added a couple more herbs and left out the rosemary (due to sons dislike of the "hard" green things.) I am sure it would have been just as good with just the parsley, thyme and rosemary. Great and juicy!!!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler to"Low" temperature setting.
- Line the broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on pan.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, and thyme.
- Evenly spread a spoonful of mixture on each breast.
- Broil in preheated oven, turning and frequently coating with remaining herb/butter mix for approximately 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.