48 hrs 15 mins
Posted for ZWT3. Note: prep time includes refrigerating for 2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half of fish (1 fillet), skin side down, in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Arrange dill weed on fish.
- 3Mix sugar, salt and peppercorns.
- 4Sprinkle evenly over dill weed.
- 5Top with other half of fish, skin side up. Cover dish loosely with aluminum foil.
- 6Weight fish with 2 or 3 unopened cans. Refrigerate, turning fish every 12 hours, for 2 days.
- 7Pour off all liquid as it accumulates around fish.
- 8Set oven to broil or 550 degrees F.
- 9Remove dill weed; pat fish dry.
- 10Cut fish into serving pieces.
- 11Broil skin side down with tops about 4 inches from heat until fish flakes easily with fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 12To prepare mustard sauce (with last 6 ingredients):.
- 13Beat all ingredients except dill weed with wire whisk.
- 14Stir in dill weed.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Gravlax With Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 1877.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: