My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2If necessary, cut a small slice from the bottom of each grapefruit half to make sure it sits evenly.
- 3Put halves in oven-proof dishes.
- 4Mix Grand Marnier with ginger in a small bowl and spoon over one of the grapefruit halves.
- 5Mix rum and brown sugar in another small bowl and spoon over the other half.
- 6Run halves under the broiler for about 5 minutes until the brown lightly.
- 7Turn once during the cooking.
- 8Spoon over any excess liquid.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Grapefruit Halves
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: