Recipe by Oolala
My husband described what he wanted and everyone loved it. It was a quick and easy dinner.
- 6 -8 flounder fillets
- 1⁄4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (done it both ways) (optional)
- paprika and garlic powder
- 6 teaspoons plain breadcrumbs, I just sprinked mine on
- lemon wedge, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fillets in a Pryrex or other ovenproof baking dish.
- Mix the butter and wine and spoon over the fish.
- Sprinkle the fish with paprika and breadcrumbs.
- Broil for about 10 minutes or until fish is done. Check on it periodically. Crumbs should start to brown a little. (you can also bake it at 350 for about 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve with lemon wedges if you like.