My husband described what he wanted and everyone loved it. It was a quick and easy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fillets in a Pryrex or other ovenproof baking dish.
- 2Mix the butter and wine and spoon over the fish.
- 3Sprinkle the fish with paprika and breadcrumbs.
- 4Broil for about 10 minutes or until fish is done. Check on it periodically. Crumbs should start to brown a little.
- 5Serve with lemon wedges if you like.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Flounder With Butter and White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 850.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.9 g