Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband described what he wanted and everyone loved it. It was a quick and easy dinner.
Make and share this Broiled Flounder With Butter and White Wine recipe from Food.com.
- Place fillets in a Pryrex or other ovenproof baking dish.
- Mix the butter and wine and spoon over the fish.
- Sprinkle the fish with paprika and breadcrumbs.
- Broil for about 10 minutes or until fish is done. Check on it periodically. Crumbs should start to brown a little.
- Serve with lemon wedges if you like.