Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From a Try-Foods recipe card at the market.
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets or 4 (6 ounce) sole fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 navel oranges, sectioned (optional)
- chives, for garnish (optional)
- Place fish on a greased boiler pan.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat until flesh flakes with a fork, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, combine marmalade, orange juice, ginger and pepper sauce. Heat, stirring.
- Serve glaze over the fish and garnish with orange sections and chives if desired.