- 1 whole flounder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat brolier on high.
- Score the fish in two or three spots on the dark side.
- Melt butter and worcestershire sauce with juce from half a lemon and garlic.
- Rub fish down with salt and pepper on both sides, depending on the size of your fish you might need more or less salt and pepper.
- Put fish under the broiler for 3 minuets.
- Slide the fish out of the broiler and paint it with butter and garlic sauce every minuet or so untill the fish is done. I follow this rule: if you can stick a toothpick into the widest part of the fish, then place the toothpick to your lips and the toothpick is warm, your fish is done.
- When fish is done drizzle with the juice from the other half of your lemon.
- I like putting the whole fish on the table and let everybody digin.