Recipe by Chris Reynolds
I made this with flounder fillets and it is surprisingly easy and good. Don't cut the lemons too thin (I did in my Cuisinart). It makes a nice presentation, too.
- 4 frozen fish fillets, thawed (tilapia or any white fish)
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh thyme sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange lemon slices in a small roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil. Broil 8" from the heat until lightly browned. Mix together melted butter and lemon juice.
- Scatter thyme sprigs on top of browned lemons; top with fish fillets. Drizzle with butter/lemon juice mixture. Broil fish 4" from the heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Refrigerate leftovers.