Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't know where I got this recipe. It may even be from Zaar, but I couldn't find it. This couldn't be more simple to prepare, with ingredients everybody has in their refrigerator. Enjoy! And if anybody out there knows whose recipe this is, please let me know, so I can give credit where credit is due.
- 2 lbs firm white fish fillets
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Brush fish w/butter and broil 5-7 minutes until flaky. Combine remaining ingredients and spoon on fish.
- Broil 2-4 minutes until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Great!!! I have a nephew who had LapBand surgery and I can use all the ingredients! Thanks Sooo Much!!! Chef #770914