1/1 Photo of Broiled Fish With Buttery Caper Sauce
Being raised in the Pacific Northwest we had access to every fish you can imagine. My sister (fabulous cook) learned early on that KISS is the best rule when serving fish! The sauce is light, yet full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Line baking sheets with fillets.
- 3Broil 6-inches from heat, about 3 -5 minutes total for thin fillets, about 10 minutes total for fish about 1-inch thick.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- 6Add vinegar and capers. Heat through.
- 7Remove from the heat. Stir in the parsley.
- 8Plate the fish.
- 9Spoon a little sauce over each fillet.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Fish With Buttery Caper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 311.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 39.0 g