1/2 Photos of Broiled Figs With Goat Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strip the leaves from the bottom of the rosemary stems, leaving about 1 1/2 inches of leaves at the tip.
- 2Place the stems in a bowl and add cold water to cover; soak for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Skewer fig halves crosswise on each rosemary stem.
- 4Arrange the skewers on a plate with the cut sides of the figs facing up.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together honey and lemon juice.
- 6Brush the honey/lemon mixture over the cut side of the figs.
- 7Preheat the broiler to high.
- 8Broil the figs cut side up until they are lightly browned and softened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- 9Top with cheese and place back under broiler for 1 minute.
- 10Serve on the skewers while still hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Figs With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: