Recipe by Mille®
Savoury hors d'oeuvres
Top Review by Miss Annie
Yessir, Miller, these are savoury! Excellent recipe! I did not use these as hors d'oeuvres, but I used them as a side dish for grilled sirloin. Very, very tasty, and very easy to prepare. I had fresh tomatoes, not those awful grocery store fake ones. I will probably be making this many times this summer. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 4 small tomatoes, halved
- 4 -5 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine garlic, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add oil, drop by drop, whisking till smooth.
- Place tomatoes in a buttered baking dish and spread with mustard mixture.
- Broil tomatoes 3 inches from heat for 1 minute or until tops are bubbly and golden.