Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Whole Living Nov 2011 "After a rich, filling meal, I often crave something simple & fresh. Broiling caramelizes the sugar-dusted citrus & gives this winter fruit salad a sophisticated feel. The cranberries deliver a tart punch & cleanse the palate."
- 1 tangerine (peeled & segmented)
- 1 red grapefruit (peeled & segmented)
- 1 navel orange (peeled & segmented)
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- Heat broiler; divide fruit among four shallow ovenproof ramekins.
- Sprinkle w/sugar; transfer to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil, rotating once, until golden brown, 4-6 minute.
I really liked the combination of flavors with this and the touch of sweetness from the sugar.was just right. I'll definitely be making it again. I did do it in a small casserole pan instead of individual ramekins for ease. Thanks Turnquilit for a great dessert! Made for PAC 2012