Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve with salad, french fries and Frosty Pumpkin Custards.
Make and share this Broiled Chili Chicken for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven control at broil and/or 550 degrees.
- Place chicken skin side down on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Mix butter, vinegar, chili powder and salt; brush part of mixture on chicken.
- Broil chicken with top 7 to 9 inches from heat, basting occasionally with butter-chli mixture, about 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken; broil until tender, 20 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining mixture.
- If it is not possible to place the broiler pan this far from the heat source, reduce temperature to 450 degrees.