Kay Demonbren's Note:
This recipe originally came from the USA Weekend paper. I changed a few things around to suit us, and this is the end result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2Place chicken in large foil-lined baking dish.
- 3Mix coriander, salt and chutney together.
- 4Brush chicken with chutney mixture.
- 5Broil approximately 10 minutes.
- 6Turn chicken over and brush remaining side with the rest of the chutney glaze.
- 7Broil another 10 minutes or until chicken is done and is a rich golden color.
- 8Squeeze lime juice over chicken to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Chicken Breasts With Chutney Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 852.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Major Grey chutney