Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe originally came from the USA Weekend paper. I changed a few things around to suit us, and this is the end result.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place chicken in large foil-lined baking dish.
- Mix coriander, salt and chutney together.
- Brush chicken with chutney mixture.
- Broil approximately 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and brush remaining side with the rest of the chutney glaze.
- Broil another 10 minutes or until chicken is done and is a rich golden color.
- Squeeze lime juice over chicken to taste.
Simple, quick and delicious--can't beat that combination. I totally forgot about squeezing the lime juice over the chicken, though, until after we had eaten, but I do have leftovers, so maybe I will try that tomorrow. :) Thanks for posting!