Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
Parmesan cheese and Spam on a bagel. Served with a salad and a cold beverage, it makes a nice lunch or a late night snack.
- 1 bagel
- 1⁄2 cup Spam (1/4 of the can)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove
- Split and toast the bagel.
- Scrape the garlic clove over the toasted surface of the bagel.
- Spread the cream cheese over the bagel making sure that the entire cut surface is covered.
- Cover the cream cheese with sliced Spam and broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove bagel from the broiler, add parmesan cheese and return to the broiler for another 30 seconds.
Bill why does everyone knock Spam? I made these for lunch yesterday for 3 of us and everyone enjoyed them immensely. Instead of just rubbing the bage with the clove of garlic I chopped one for each bagel and mixed it into the cream cheese. I only toasted one side of the bagel. Thanks for a salute to the real world of SPAM
i used ham just because thats what i had on hand. i will use the spam next time.very yummy!