Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally from the PAWS Cookbook. Fast, easy and inexpensive appetizer everyone will love!
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf other bread
- 10 black olives, sliced (optional)
- Cut rounds of bread, about 1/4" and toast lightly, on one side, under the broiler.
- Mix the three ingredients and spread untoasted side of bread with the mixture.
- Garnish with slices of black olives, if desired.
- Broil until browned, but watch careully.
- Allow to cool a bit before trying to eat the rounds!