Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 lb boneless catfish, cleaned
- Mix the oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, wine, and pepper in a nonmetallic bowl.
- Put the catfish into the marinade and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat the broiler and brush the hot rack with the marinade.
- Broil close to the heat for approximately 5 minutes until the fish flakes with a fork.