Recipe by Sue Lau
Has a nice mild fruity salsa that you can spice up a bit if you feel like being a chilehead.
For the Fish
- 1 1⁄2 lbs swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
For the Salsa
- 1 large papaya, peeled,seeded,and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together ingredients for salsa; cover and refrigerate.
- Place fish in an ungreased baking dish.
- Mix lime zest, lime juice, grapefruit juice, salt, and garlic and pour over fish.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Remove fish from marinade and reserve.
- Broil fish about 8-10 minutes, depending on thickness, brushing with reserved marinade.
- Serve with papaya salsa.