Recipe by Marie
Received this in an email and can't wait to try it. Looks super easy! Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
This salmon was to die for...the salad mix gave it so much flavor, it's one of those recipes that you wished could be rated more than 5 stars!. Made as directed, and marinated it for 1 hour, I baked my salmon on my convection-air bake oven instead of broiling it, I have made it with Hellman's mayo, but I would have never thought to try the salmon with a Ceasar salad dressing mix, but I will be making it this way quite a lot from now on!... wonderful recipe, your crispy potato recipe went perfect with the fish...thanks so much for sharing Marie...Kittencal :)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 envelope good seasons gourmet caesar salad dressing mix
- 4 salmon steaks (about 1 lb)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together lemon juice, oil, wine and salad dressing mix until well blended.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture.
- Pour remaining dressing over salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Drain and discard dressing mixture.
- Place salmon on greased rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 2 to 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush frequently with reserved dressing.