Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Received this in an email and can't wait to try it. Looks super easy! Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 envelope good seasons gourmet caesar salad dressing mix
- 4 salmon steaks (about 1 lb)
- Mix together lemon juice, oil, wine and salad dressing mix until well blended.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture.
- Pour remaining dressing over salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Drain and discard dressing mixture.
- Place salmon on greased rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 2 to 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush frequently with reserved dressing.
This salmon was to die for...the salad mix gave it so much flavor, it's one of those recipes that you wished could be rated more than 5 stars!. Made as directed, and marinated it for 1 hour, I baked my salmon on my convection-air bake oven instead of broiling it, I have made it with Hellman's mayo, but I would have never thought to try the salmon with a Ceasar salad dressing mix, but I will be making it this way quite a lot from now on!... wonderful recipe, your crispy potato recipe went perfect with the fish...thanks so much for sharing Marie...Kittencal :)