Yet another easy recipe for buffalo wings. This one is flavored with garlic, cayenne pepper, and cumin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs chicken wings, tips removed (about 24)
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton golden onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1Halve wings at joint.
- 2Blend soup mix, butter, vinegar, water, garlic, pepper, and cumin in food processor or blender; set aside.
- 3Broil chicken until brown (12 minutes), turning once halfway through cooking.
- 4Brush with half of soup mixture the broil until crisp (2 minutes).
- 5Turn and brush with remaining soup mixture; broil for an additional minute.
- 6Serve with dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.9
- Calories from Fat 766
- Total Fat 85.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 280.6 mg
- Sodium 777.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 57.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton golden onion soup mix