Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yet another easy recipe for buffalo wings. This one is flavored with garlic, cayenne pepper, and cumin.
- 4 lbs chicken wings, tips removed (about 24)
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton golden onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- Halve wings at joint.
- Blend soup mix, butter, vinegar, water, garlic, pepper, and cumin in food processor or blender; set aside.
- Broil chicken until brown (12 minutes), turning once halfway through cooking.
- Brush with half of soup mixture the broil until crisp (2 minutes).
- Turn and brush with remaining soup mixture; broil for an additional minute.
- Serve with dressing.