Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was going to make a WW recipe using Dover Sole, but the store didn't have it. They suggested Basa fish. I ended up only using the spices from the recipe and broiling the fish instead of baking it. It turned out really good. I don't know the points value for Basa fish, but I'll assume it's roughly the same as Dover Sole. So for a 5 ounce serving, this would be about 4 PointsPlus. I used Smart Balance Omega blend for my butter.
- 15 -20 ounces basa fillets (about 3 fillets)
- 3 teaspoons dill (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds (to taste)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Brush each fillet with butter.
- Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper, dill and fennel seeds to taste.
- Broil for 10 minutes or until done, about 4 inches from the broiler.