Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Threw this together when we had too many bananas that were ripe and there was a case full! Use the combination of your choice.
- 4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter or 1 unsalted margarine
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or 2 cups low-fat banana yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free pineapple preserves (use topping of your choice)
- toasted almonds or toasted pecans, chopped
- Turn on broiler.
- Arrange bananas in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar or splenda.
- Dot with butter or margarine.
- Place under broiler 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and bananas are glazed.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and pineapple topping(or one of your choice).
- Top with nuts.