Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great "quick dinner"
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar (cherry balsamic vinegar is the best)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb chicken strips, boneless skinless
- 2 cups white rice (cooked, brown rice is also good)
- In a heavy duty resealable plastic bag combine vinegar, soy sauce and garlic.
- Add chicken strips to the bag.
- Turn the bag so the chicken is coated on every side.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for between 20 - 60 minutes (the longer the chicken sits in the bag, stronger the taste).
- Broil chicken for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve over rice.