1/1 Photo of Broiled Bacon Cheese and Onion Sandwich
True Texas's Note:
The mother of my best friend from school made these wonderful sandwiches. I have to omit the chopped onion for my husband, but please don't it really adds something to the taste. Recipe is for one sandwich only.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon and set aside to drain.
- 2Meanwhile toast 2 slices of bread on one or both sides.
- 3Put mayonnaise on both sides of bread.
- 4Assemble starting with bacon, onion and top with cheese on of the slices of bread.
- 5Put in broiler and melt cheese. As soon as you take out put the top on the hot cheese to seal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Bacon Cheese and Onion Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 1112.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.8 g