Recipe by Chez Desirée
These are so gooey and delicious straight out of the oven. Definitely not for the calorie conscious but a great treat or party food. Preparation is very easy and is fun for kids and fun to eat too! I'm not sure exactly how much Cheez Whiz to bacon to bread is required, I'm guessing at the amounts.
- 1 lb pork bacon
- 6 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each piece of bacon in half.
- After removing crusts from bread liberally spread each piece with Cheez Whiz.
- Gently slice bread into four strips using serrated knife.
- Lay half piece of bacon on cutting board and lay strip of bread with Cheez on top, Cheez side on top.
- Roll bacon and bread up together and pierce with toothpick.
- Try not to press so hard that Cheez oozes out sides.
- Place bites on broiler pan and broil for about 5 minutes or until bacon is crispy and bread is toasted.
- Serve immediately for most impact.