Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great healthy side dish for those who are watching their calories!
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 lemon
- garlic salt (optional)
- Preheat oven on broil.
- Wash asparagus, snap off thick ends, and let dry for a few minutes.
- Put asparagus in medium baking dish
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Add garlic and lemon juice evenly on the top of asparagus.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt to taste.
- Broil on top shelf of oven for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your asparagus.
Delicious!! I love eating asparagus this way. I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt. I'll be eating more when it goes on sale. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.