Great healthy side dish for those who are watching their calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven on broil.
- 2Wash asparagus, snap off thick ends, and let dry for a few minutes.
- 3Put asparagus in medium baking dish
- 4Drizzle with olive oil
- 5Add garlic and lemon juice evenly on the top of asparagus.
- 6Sprinkle with garlic salt to taste.
- 7Broil on top shelf of oven for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your asparagus.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Asparagus With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g