1/1 Photo of Broiled Asian Chicken
Chef #439689's Note:
Oven broiled chicken with ZING! Soon to be one of your favorites too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw chicken breasts completely and place on a foil lined cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Turn oven on broil.
- 3Whisk together in a small bowl all other ingredients.
- 4Brush the chicken with the sauce on both sides and place in oven. Brush chicken several times during cooking time to ensure a nice thick glaze.
- 5Flip chicken at 7 minutes.
- 6Cooking time is approx 12-15 minutes depending on your oven.
- 7Best served with rice and sugar snap peas.
- 8**Or cut the chicken into bite sized pieces before cooking and serve up some savvy chicken appetizers! -- (present with toothpicks).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Asian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 764.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste