1/3 Photos of Broiled Apples and Pears with Rosemary
Gay Gilmore's Note:
This is so simple and so delicious. It is wonderful to serve fruit as a side dish too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Brush 2 baking sheets with olive oil.
- 3Gently toss apples and pears in oil and rosemary.
- 4Arrange fruit in single layer on the 2 sheets.
- 5Broil until fruit is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 6Watch closely or it will burn-- you may need to turn the sheets to avoid burning.
- 7Transfer fruit to platter, sprinkle with pepper and a pinch of salt if you wish.
- 8Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- 9Can be made ahead and served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Apples and Pears with Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g