1/3 Photos of Broiled Apples and Pears with Rosemary
Gay Gilmore's Note:
This is so simple and so delicious. It is wonderful to serve fruit as a side dish too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Brush 2 baking sheets with olive oil.
- 3Gently toss apples and pears in oil and rosemary.
- 4Arrange fruit in single layer on the 2 sheets.
- 5Broil until fruit is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 6Watch closely or it will burn-- you may need to turn the sheets to avoid burning.
- 7Transfer fruit to platter, sprinkle with pepper and a pinch of salt if you wish.
- 8Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- 9Can be made ahead and served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Apples and Pears with Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g