This is so simple and so delicious. It is wonderful to serve fruit as a side dish too.
Make and share this Broiled Apples and Pears with Rosemary recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush 2 baking sheets with olive oil.
- Gently toss apples and pears in oil and rosemary.
- Arrange fruit in single layer on the 2 sheets.
- Broil until fruit is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Watch closely or it will burn-- you may need to turn the sheets to avoid burning.
- Transfer fruit to platter, sprinkle with pepper and a pinch of salt if you wish.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Can be made ahead and served at room temperature.