Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Good game night food. Quick, easy, and tasty. This recipe came to me from my neighbor.
Make and share this Brodie's Favorite Cracker Snacks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package oyster crackers
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Mix all seasonings into oil, pour over crackers (in a large bowl) and stir. Add parmesian cheese, continue stirring. Continue to stir every 15 minutes for a total of about two hours.