Recipe by Peachy326
Great quick casserole; for families or public funtions. Given to me by my bestie, Becky.
- 2 (453.59 g) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 grated onion
- 340.19 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml grated cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli as directed on package and drain.
- Mix onion, cream of Mushroom soup, grated cheese, mayonnaise and eggs together.
- Stir mixture into cooked broccoli and pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- Top with butter Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minute or until top is turning light brown.