Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great quick casserole; for families or public funtions. Given to me by my bestie, Becky.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 grated onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Cook broccoli as directed on package and drain.
- Mix onion, cream of Mushroom soup, grated cheese, mayonnaise and eggs together.
- Stir mixture into cooked broccoli and pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- Top with butter Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minute or until top is turning light brown.