- 4 -5 ounces tortilla chips, best
- 6 -8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- bacon, cut in pieces, crumbled
- 1 cup lettuce, finely shredded
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pinch basil leaves
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch oregano leaves
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- To make sauce stir sauce ingredients together.
- Place chips on a baking sheet in one layer but they can overlap; sprinkle with cheese and bacon, evenly over the top. (cheese first).
- Bake this mixture for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the lettuce on top. Spoon on the tomatoes. Drizzle the sauce on top making sure each chip mixture has received sauce.