Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 boneless leg of lamb, cut into large cubes
- 2 onions, cut into squares
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Thread lamb cubes onto metal skewers alternately with onion squares.
- Place brochettes in wide, shallow pan and sprinkle all over with rosemary, tarragon and parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over hot coals, until done as desired, turning often to brown evenly.