Simple and tasty recipe that's like garlic broccoli but uses the more tender broccolini. You can use all of the broccolini, just trim the ends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bunches Broccolini, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1Combine chicken broth, oyster sauce, vinegar, chili paste, and cornstarch, and mix well. Set aside.
- 2Spray a wok with olive oil spray and heat over high heat until a splash of water dances on the surface.
- 3Add garlic and ginger and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- 4Add sesame oil and broccolini and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add sauce and continue to stir fry for another 4-5 minutes until the sauce is thickened and broccolini is tender-crisp.
- 6Stir in scallions and heat through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccolini With Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 928.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar